Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Retail sales for February is scheduled to be released. The consensus is for a 0.3% decrease in retail sales.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The Producer Price Index for February from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in PPI, and a 0.4% increase in core PPI.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for March. The consensus is for a reading of -7.7, down from -5.8.
• At 10:00 AM, The March NAHB homebuilder survey. The consensus is for a reading of 41, down from 42. Any number below 50 indicates that more builders view sales conditions as poor than good.