• At 8:30 AM ET, Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter and Year 2022 (Advance estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 2.6% annualized in Q4.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 205 thousand initial claims, up from 190 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for December. The consensus is for a 2.6% increase in durable goods.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Chicago Fed National Activity Index for December. This is a composite index of other data.
• At 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for December from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 614 thousand SAAR, down from 640 thousand in November.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for January.