At the Calculated Risk Real Estate Newsletter this week:
• Pandemic Economics, Housing and Monetary Policy: Part 2
• Current State of the Housing Market; Overview for mid-March
• Lawler: Early Read on Existing Home Sales in February
• February Housing Starts: Average Length of Time from Start to Completion increased Sharply in 2022
• Q4 Update: Delinquencies, Foreclosures and REO
• 2nd Look at Local Housing Markets in February
This is usually published 4 to 6 times a week and provides more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/
Most content is available for free (and no Ads), but please subscribe!