• Schedule for Week of May 31, 2020
• Las Vegas Visitor Authority: “No Convention Attendance, Hotel Occupancy 1.7%” in April
• May 2020: Unofficial Problem Bank list Increased to 65 Institutions
• At 10:00 AM ET, ISM Manufacturing Index for May. The consensus is for the ISM to be at 43.0, up from 41.5 in April.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for April. The consensus is for a 6.0% decrease in construction spending.
From CNBC: Pre-Market Data and Bloomberg futures S&P 500 are down 30 and DOW futures are down 228 (fair value).
Oil prices were up over the last week with WTI futures at $35.20 per barrel and Brent at $37.60 barrel. A year ago, WTI was at $53, and Brent was at $67 – so WTI oil prices are about 33% year-over-year.
Here is a graph from Gasbuddy.com for nationwide gasoline prices. Nationally prices are at $1.98 per gallon. A year ago prices were at $2.82 per gallon, so gasoline prices are down $0.84 per gallon year-over-year.